Sunday, September 19, 2010

September!

This cake was for a lady celebrating her 60th birthday with family and friends. I wasn't given much to go on so I created this birthday present complete with a blue/purple irridescent ribbon and mint green gumpaste accents on wire. She loved it! (Chocolate chocolate chip. Gumpaste accents. Buttercream. September 10)





This cake was for Dylan's first birthday! It was a huge honor to do this cake since I did his baby shower cake last year. As any one-year-old does, Dylan loves Mickey Mouse so I created this little character for him! It was a daunting task as Mickey is one of the most recognizable faces in the world but I think he turned out great. Mr. Dylan also got his own small cake as a smash cake. I hope he enjoyed it! (White cake. Buttercream. September 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment